Factory Driver/Professional Coach Available
Hello everyone, I'm Josh Hurley and am currently a factory VW driver being running with APR in the Koni Challenge. Currently second in points, after winning the VW TDI Cup Championship last year. Looking for something to keep my busy this off season.
I bring extensive driving experience in all sorts of cars (from GT cars to Sports Racers and Street cars) as well as years of coaching experience in these cars as well. I am also very profecienct in AIM data acquistion and Motec data as well.
I was also in charge of chassis setups for a Koni Challenge team last year as well
If you want to take your car to the next level, your driving to the next level or both please feel free to email me at Joshrsvp @ comcast (dot) com
2009 Koni Challenge for APR Motorsport
* 2 poles, One Second place qualifying, one third qualifying in five attempts total (co driver and I share qual duties)
* 4 podiums, 1 win, 2 seconds, 1 third
*1 Fastest lap
* Most laps led (our car that I share with co driver) all year
* Private coach for clients in multiple cars (Radicals, Porsche Cups, Street cars)
* Zero crash damage all year, Zero over rev's all year
2008 VW TDI Cup Champion
2008 Orbit Racing Rolex Test
2008 Seat Supercopa Germany Test
2008 Polo Cup Germany one race as guest driver.
*Engineer for Fountain Motorsports Koni Challenge
*Third falsest lap after only 20 minutes in the car
*Two Poles VW TDI Cup
* One win, 2 Seconds one third VW TDI Cup
Coaching for various clients including for Palm Beach International Raceway.
References are available on request.
Once again feel free to contact me at Joshrsvp @ comcast (dot) com
Last edited by JHurley; 09-21-2009 at 07:14 PM.